Series 1 of 3
The focus of our advanced training is based on Dermodality’s proprietary pre-conditioning system that combines controllable hybrid peels layered in way that allows for the greatest flexibility based on one’s tolerance and specific needs, while providing expected results with little to no downtime. You will also learn how to combine Dermodality retail products to precondition your client’s skin, allowing for controllable and far more effective treatments.
Our advanced training course is designed to give the clinician a clear understanding of the science behind Dermodality’s highly effective treatment products. The following product information will be highlighted during the course.
- Understanding how you can treat each client at a prescriptive level by utilizing Dermodality’s highly concentrated serum-based products.
- The value of contemporary tyrosinase inhibitors that lighten and brighten the surface skin while internally stabilizing the melanin. How we have developed our unique pure retinols that are on par with all strengths of retin a without the side effects that come with use.
- Discussions on Dermodality’s multi-faceted vitamin C products that include the use of stable forms of Vitamin C.
- Utilization of growth factors and how they influence the skin’s texture, developing and stimulating proteins while fortifying the organization of the intercellular structure.
- How we are utilizing the most advanced cellular communicators in the way of high concentrations of exosomes. These messaging molecules are amazing in their task of multi-tasking while carrying valuable information (payload) to the cells.
Series 2 of 3
Advanced Acne Peels and Treatment
This course will cover the inflammatory skin condition, acne, the various grades and how to effectively treat it with Dermodality advanced layering techniques combined with our highly active, pharmaceutical grade retail products.
Series 3 of 3
Advanced Chemical Peels
This advanced chemical peel class will cover aging skin, sun damage, and how to effectively treat it with TCA resurfacing peels. Learn the art of application and how to successfully apply to any Fitzpatrick for dramatic results.
Course taught by Master Aesthetician Kathryn Polich and Dermodality Owner and Creator, Tony Vogel.
Topic: Class 1 – Advanced Skin-Conditioning.
Time: Jan 4, 2023 07:30 AM – thru 9:30AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Topic: Class 2- Acne & Jessner’s
Time: Jan 11, 2023 07:30 AM – thru 9:30AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Topic: Class 3- Aging Skin, Hyperpigmentation, TCA’s
Time: Jan 18, 2023 07:30 AM – thru 9:30AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
There are no reviews yet.